- Version 1.0
- Download 0
- File Size 2.91 MB
- Create Date March 21, 2020
Enter Correct Password to Download
Don't have the password, please sign up for free.
The Power of Positive Thinking for Optimal Health and Wellness
Neuroscience Reveals Important Facts:
- What is the mind-body connection and how it effects your health, and wellness.
- What is positive thinking and its impact on your physical and mental health.
- How negative thinking can shorten your life span and lead to chronic illness and general ill health.
- Hands on steps to changing your thought process and enjoying a more positive state of mind.
...AND MUCH MORE!
Learn science based techniques to enhance and maintain positive thinking for optimal health and wellness.
You will also receive occasional mailings of our FREE Newsletter Neuro Newsflashes™. In it we share the latest neuroscience based productivity and stress reduction news and tips.
IMPORTANT: Health and Legal Disclaimers
Health claims made by Keith Engelhardt, NeuroYoga.Zone, NeuroYoga, and Sawatch Solutions LLC are aspirational statements only of your potential. The examples or testimonials used are often exceptional and may be non-typical results, and are not intended to be and are not a guarantee that you or others will achieve the same results. Individual results will always vary and yours will depend entirely on your individual health, level of motivation, diligence in applying the techniques, and other factors.