Some times we need coaching to shift from being a passenger on the bus of life and entrepreneurship to taking the driver seat.
That’s the role of Mentor/Life coaching.
If not, you could be limiting your life/career/entrepreneurial success.
Why You Need To Hire A Coach In 2015 (Forbes)
- Life and business has gone from being stable and mostly predictable to being fast-paced, impersonal and constantly changing
- A coach helps you stay connected to your desired outcomes, focused and living with purpose..
What does a coach do?
- A coach assists you to be a master of change.
- A coach keeps you focused, purposeful, motivated and accountable.
- A coach keeps you present and focused on the future, growth, strategic, and possibility oriented.
- A coach partners with you as a co-creator of your goals.
What are the benefits of having a coach?
- Reduce conflicts between behavior (what you do) versus what you want.
- Achieve outcomes
- Greater satisfaction and self-confidence
- More enjoyment from life
- Happier work or family relationships
- Better time management
- Less distractions
- Greater productivity (600% ROI)
Some salient points about why we need a coach (even the most successful) are in an interview with on of the world’s leading Executive Coaches (Marshall Goldsmith | Triggers: Creating Behavior That Lasts Becoming the Person You Want to Be) at
What happens if we try and do it our selves (“the dream“),
However, the full video is worth the watch.
The dirty secret of success, is we can’t do it on our own. Even Warren Buffet had a coach.
If you currently use or have used a mentor/life coach, share your experience of how it helped (or not).
If you have never considered using one, share why?
What could you be leaving on the table, by not leveraging a mentor/life coach?